Our most popular research, latest news and publishing opportunities all in one place
What our users think...
On Fundamentals of Transportation and Traffic Operations:
"...This text is a must for researchers and engineers who want the 'best' start possible. It should be recommended reading for all senior classes in transportation and traffic operations."
H. Michael Zhang, University of Iowa, USA
- 47 titles
- Disciplines covered:
- modes of transport
- transport safety
- transport planning and the environment
- Major new edition of David Shinar’s seminal work is now published, at over 1,200 pages and with c.300 illustrations.
- TGRG postgraduate prize winner!
Paul Plazier has won this year's , sponsored by Emerald Group Publishing, for his work on "The potential of electrically-assisted cycling in the everyday commute– a mixed-methods approach"
- is now available to download! This edition stimulates debate and disseminates recent and groundbreaking research in the Business and Management and related fields in North America, including transport. Read Dr James Peoples on Transportation: making the world go round.
Highlights in Transport
Topical Special Issues
Outstanding Papers form the backbone of the Awards for Excellence. As these awards are chosen by eminent academics or managers, the winning authors receive the prestige of it being recognized that theirs is one of the most impressive pieces of work the judges have seen throughout the past year.
Last year's award-winning papers are available to !
We are always keen to hear your ideas for new books and ways to support the transportation research community.
- Read more information about .
Out and About
Upcoming conferences and events where you can meet the Emerald team:
- , made available to coincide with Walk21 in Calgary. Find out more about
Get in touch
For further details about any of the content featured on this page or any general enquiries about the Emerald Transport Collection, please feel free to contact the team.
Follow us on social media!